Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A visitor comes

Yeah! I had my first visitor from afar this week. My college roommate was in town on business and she came to visit me at my apartment. Yeah! It was so good to see her and catch up on every thing. I love my friends.

That was Tuesday and then Wednesday, a co-worker and I drove down to BFE Virginia for a teaming event. Really pretty drive, but no cell service and if the car had died, we would have had a long walk for help. We did end up at a pretty house on the water and spent the afternoon in the sunshine by the water. It was very relaxing...then I had to come back to real life today. UgghhH!!!!

For those who want my banana bread recipe:

3 mashed bananas
1/2 melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups for flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped pecans

bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home