Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, March 24, 2008

It's amazing how much better the week starts off when you didn't work over the weekend. Wow! It's either that or the fact that I started exercising. Whatever. Total change in my attitude. I was kind of run down. Beaten down, but today was much better. I went in with a plan and managed to acomplish most of what was on my list of things to do. It helps that I kept the door to my office shut all day so everyone thought I was busy and wasn't interrupting me, but whatever it takes I say. Woo Hoo!!

I left work, albeit at 7pm, but I came home and exercised and then, wonder of all wonders, made dinner!! Wow! Amazing. I'm much more relaxed. Still didn't knit though... Got to take one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home