Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, March 07, 2008

I really wish I could say someting inspiration or give an update on my knitting, but quite literally, all I've been doing is working. Work, Work and more work. I worked 60 hours this week. I'd like to say next week is going to be better, but when I left the office at 6pm tonight, the last thing I did was write myself a list of things to do when I go into the office on Sunday. Ugghhh!!!

We had a couple of good days this week, but this weekend, it's cool and rainy again... No car shopping or outlet mall (yes, I was going to go there as well). Maybe I'll go to the movies. I don't know. All I know is that I booked my tickets to KC for Knitting in the Heartland (still haven't sent in my application...) and all I need to do is survive the next 3 and a half weeks.

Maybe there will be knitting this weekend as well. We'll have to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home