Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Best news of the day, my STR package arrived. WOOHOO. And I love it. It's perfect. It's absolutely me. Yeah!!!! I love this. Yarn just arrives one day. And I love, love this colorway.

I felt the need for some new spring clothes today, so I went to the mall, which was the mistake. My favorite cardigan got a hole in it that I couldn't fix. So, I ended up buying two new shirts, a cardigan set and a cute t-shirt. Yeah. Got some good work stuff, which I need and just a cute t-shirt.

I also went car shopping. I still am not in love. I went and looked at the 2008 Sebring Convertible. It seems really small in the inside and smaller in the back and when the top is down, there's no room in the trunk what-so-ever. I don't know what to go look at next. UgghH!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger maitai said…

    let me know how you like the STR! i bought a few skeins but have yet to knit them up. i'm beginning to think it's pretty overhyped!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home