Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I stole this from Teri since I'm too brain dead from work to come up with my own post.

1. Where is your cell phone?
Hopefully in my purse...

2Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Non-existent...are there men in DC??? I'd have to leave the office before 8:30pm to find out...

3. Your hair?
Too Long

4. Where is your father?
St. Louis, MO

5. Cheesecake?
Black & White (i.e. chocolate crust, regular cheesecake, ganache on top) Yum!

6. Your favorite thing to do?
Hanging out with my nephew

7.Your dream last night?
Some nightmare about my work badge

8. Your favorite drink?
Diet Coke

9. Your dream car?
Audi TT

10. The room you're in?
My Family room

11. George Bush?
Is he ever going to leave???

12. Your fears?
heights

13. Nipple rings?
Ouchie!!!

14. Who did you hang out with last night?
Whoever was left at the office with me

15. What you're not good at?
People who don't do their job

16. Your best friends?
Totally awesome and absolutely crazy in the most wonderful way

17. One of your wish list items?
a new car

18. Where did you grow up?
St. Louis, MO

19. The last thing you did?
Ate a frozen Thin Mint

20. What are you wearing?
My work clothes because I was too lazy to change out of them

21. Tattoo on the lower back?
Ummmm...No!

22. Ketchup?
Yummy!

23. Your computer?
a newer laptop

24. Your life?
Is mostly good

25. Your mood?
PMSy

26. Missing?
My family living far away

27. What are you thinking about right now?
How late I can get away sleeping tomorrow morning...

28. Your car?
Leaky Seabring convertible

29. Your work?
Fun, crazy, busy, crazy, challenging, crazy, changing every day....did I mention crazy??

30. Your summer?
Work, work, and more work... I've decided to go to Italy in the fall even if I go all by myself.

31. Your relationship status?
Single

32. Your favorite color(s)?
Pink & Red

33. Last time you laughed?
today when someone asked me for staff I obviously don't have.

34. Last time you cried?
Watching Oprah's big give on Sunday

35. High school?
Horoor

36. This quiz?
Interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home