Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wow! So this is what it's like to not work on a Sunday...

Since it's Easter Sunday, I've decided not to go to work today. It's not even noon and I made myself a yummy breakfast and sat down and ate it. Miracles do happen, I know. Emptied and filled the dishwasher, 2 loads of laundry, got my documentation ready to send to the tax guy and made a pound cake and I've only been up snce 9:30. Now I know why housework isn't getting done... Work's been very busy and I definitely had stuff to do, but I needed a day off. Yeah me! My yummy Almond Pound cake (yes, the Tastefully Simple mix from Christine...Thank you!!) and I are going to my brother's house later this afternoon to celebrate Easter with them and the little one. We colored Easter Eggs yesterday. I don't think Lucas was as into it... :-) But we had lots of fun playing later when his mom and dad went on a date.

So for now, I'm going to finish cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry and maybe even start a new knitting project. Hope everyone has a great Easter! This day was just what I needed. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home