Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

IKEA, IKEA I lvoe you!

So, what did I buy today??? Chairs for my table...yes, the table I've had for more than a year that sits in my dining room alcove with a pretty tablecloth on it with no chairs around it. Did I stop there...ummmm...big no on that. I also bought under the bed storage boxes in a specialty size to fit under my bed and store yarn. Yeah!!! I cleaned up all the yarn that was being stored on top of my spare bed (which was kind of super fun when it was there because I could walk by and pet it any time) and now I'm ready for visitors. I also bought 3 picture frames, some plastic storage bowls and a lint roller. Yeah me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home