Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

MEDIC!!!!

My spate of home makeover has not been without an injury...of coures, we're talking about me... I was hanging up a curtain rod (forgot I also bought curtains for my bedroom at IKEA) today and somehow managed to break my middle toe. Yep. It's all swollen and purple and hurts like heck. Ugghh!!! Big Ouchie!!!

But my spate of makeover, has left me very happy. I love having curtains in my bedroom. Totally changes the room. Still need to hem the curtains so 2' feet are laying on the floor (IKEA curtains are 57"x98" How crazy is that???), but for now, they're hanging and look totally awesome. My chairs are sitting at my dining table and I have my cool table cloth from William Sonoma (Very much like the ones I saw all over when I was in France and Belgium and wanted so badly). My sock and lace yarn is no longer laying accross my spare bed. It's all put away. Yeah!!! Now, just need to hang my picture frames that I got. I have pictures of Lucas and Lindsay in two of them and then I need a picture of the 2 of them to go in the 3rd.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I have nothing to say about you hurting yourself, considering my recent track record. :(

    Our IKEA just opened on the 12th. Needless to say, I haven't gone yet, but I'm sure I'll do some damage when I do.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Oh you poor thing. But look on the bright side. At least you have an IKEA. Me and my unbroken toe just just sit here and be jealous of you and your broken-but-local-to-an-IKEA toe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home