Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ummmm...Houston...we seem to have a problem...

I looked at my christmas gifts(2 sweaters, 2 shirts, DvDs, CDs, books, etc.)...the gifts I'm bringing back for my brother, his wife and baby and all the stuff I've bought while here: 3 pairs of shoes (awesome sale at DSW), 1 pair of pants, 2 cardigan sweater sets, 1 sweater, 3 pairs of socks, sock yarn, xmas cards for next year and gift tags...Ummm...I don't know how I'm going to get it back to DC. I also deliberately underpacked on my way here and didn't bring clothes for the whole 10 days. I think I need to go buy a tote to stuff full and carry with me. I should also lay off the whole shopping thing. Next year, mental note, bring an extra suitcase...

I've been having fun while in St. Louis. I've been shopping with my sister, my mom. I'm going to lunch with my former boss tomorrow. I need to do some work (Yuck, I know) tomorrow. I'll be ready to go back to DC on Sunday though.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Hope you made it back with all your goodies. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home