Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow!

Ugghh!!!! I'd like to introduce the city of Reston to the concept of getting ahead of the snow... I decided that about the time I slid through an intersection narrowly escaping being hit by about 4 cars and driving up on the grass at the other side. I, was remarkable, fine except for my heart which was a'pumpin hard at the near miss. I pulled off the grass and proceeded much more slowly from that point. I was wondering whether they knew about the concept of salt here until I hit the highway...which was 45 minutes after I left my apartment. Mind you, it is a 2 mile drive... All in all, it took me a little over an hour and a half to drive the 9 miles to get to work. Only an hour to get home, so not bad considering it was snowing again.

My second attempt at Calorimetry. The first one ended up too big. Worked much better this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home