Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

So, I have this dilemma... I didn't change my address on my Interweave Knits. I thought I had changed it, but I went online and apparently not. So, I thought my magazine would be forwarded, but it hasn't been. Now, do I wait to see if it arrives, or do I buy one?? I just know if I buy one, it will appear the next day. I recently got another magazine forwarded, so I know they'll do it... What to do, what to do.

Finished an xmas project today. Not posting this one. I like it. It's on my ravelry page.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Call Interweave and ask them to send you one at the new address. They probably will take care of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home