Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

FO! FO1

Yes, I'm excelling at lots of little projects. I'm having issues finishing the big ones.

So, we have the completed Calorimetry.

I made it out of Patsons SWS. I washed and I was afraid it had grown, but it was exactly 24" as specified in the patter. Hurrah!

I also finished a hat today. It's the Unorginal Hat pattern from the Yarn Harlot.

It was easy and quick and looks good on. I made it out of some Lamb's Pride Bulky I had left over from a class at Stitches Midwest 2 years ago. It's a gift for someone for christmas. I'm trying to finish 7 hats in a month...wish me luck.

Tomorrow is laundry day. I have to wash all the clothes for my trip to St. Louis next week and then pack. The real question is what knitting I'm going to bring with me. So far, I'm thinking the Tangled Yoke, a hat, and a couple of pairs of socks. I'm going for an entire week and 2 plane trips. I'm wondering if that's enough....hmmmm.....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Look at those adorable knitted items!

    Hey, I'm going to be in St. Louis for Thanksgiving weekend. Any chance we can get together and save me from my in-laws for a bit?

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I like your calorimetry. I feel ripped off that we get told "the hat looks good on' but we don't get to see it. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home