Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let there be light...welll, maybe not

So, I learned an important lesson today. I was going to put up my Christmas tree...yes, I'm aware it's before Thanksgiving. I'm leaving for a week on Tuesday and then I leave for Christmas on the 21st, so in order to enjoy it, I was going to put it up....so, back to my story. I have the tree out. I have all the ornaments out...but wait, there's something missing...where in the heck are the lights???? Uh Oh! When I moved, I threw away my old lights. UGHHHH!!!! Of course, I only discovered this after Target had closed for the evening. Ugghhh!!!

Tomorrow is my last full day here. I spent most of the day doing laundry so I have clothes to wear. Tomorrow night I have to finish packing. Toiletries, etc. My bag is stuffed full. I'm taking all the christmas gifts I've bought so far so I have less to bring when I come home at Christmas. Since I have my bag so full, I'm trying to reign in the amount of knitting I'm bringing with me. It's extremely hard... I might just take a few things and then visit the yarn store while I'm home...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    You don't need more yarn.

    REPEAT: You don't need more yarn.

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home