Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

New projects

So, my neice wanted some GREEN socks. So, here we are. It's Maizy from Crystal palace in Cactus.
I like how soft the yarn is, but it's very splitty and that makes it difficult to knit without paying attention.

In other news, look at my reward for finishing my neice's sweater...

Yep, it's the start of a Clapotis (for me this time...hopefully) in Brooks farm Duet that I bought at Stitches Midwest. I love this yarn. I think it's turning out well so far.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Once I finish my November sweater (body finished, starting the sleeves) I think I'm going to knit up my Koigu Clapotis. I think it would make excellent airplane knitting, don't you? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home