Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another day another hat.

Definitely on a hat kick these days.
Like this one too. Robin's Egg Blue Hat from I dream of knitting, although mine should probably be Pink Hat. Still need to finish 2 more hats for christmas gifts. I love, love, love ravelry. You can look up hat patterns for the guage yarn you have laying around and find one that will work right. That's how I've found all the hat patterns I've been doing. It's a blast. I have another finished and waiting for pompoms, but I washed it before adding pompoms and it's still wet, so I should hopefully have pictures of that one tomorrow. Back to ravelry to find another pattern for some yarn...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    CUTE HAT! YEAH! Hmmm....I might have to copy you...again. LOL! *cheese*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home