Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Question: When is it time to buy a new car???

Answer: When the mechanic is calling you to give you an update on what's needed to fix your car and you have to stop him at some point, because the total becomes more than an entire year's worth of car payments...

BTW - I only let him do 3 months of car payments, which should (fingers crossed) keep the car in working order to get to the first of the year so I can buy a new one. (of course, I'm trying to ignore the fact that I paid 4 months worth of car payments last month in order to pass the emissions test...)

UGHHHH!!!!!

BTW - The only reason I'm even remotely okay about this is my wonderful friend EJ took me out for a few beers and volunteered to go car shopping with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    UH! WHO IS EJ!!!!??? *pout*

    :( I sowwy to hear about your ride. I hates it when they crap out on you like that. Bastard Car! *patoeey*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home