Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Well, this tangled mess, is the beginning of Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I'm using Elsbeth Lavold's Silky Wool.
I"m probably going to make a few modifications. I think I'm going to do just about an inch to 2 inches of ribbing at the bottom, because I don't think the 4 or so will be that flattering on me, but we'll see.

I'm still working on my neice's cardigan. Tonight I sewed two shoulders and wove in some ends. Tomorrow...Button bands on the front. I've given myself a carrot in order to help get my neice's cardigan finished, because I definitely hate to sew seams.
That's some Brooks Farm Duet on top of my TV. I have 2 skeins of it to make myself a Clapotis for me that I can start when I finish my neice's cardigan. It's there to keep me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home