Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Valient Rescue

Yes, the mystery of what the heck happened to the package my secret pal sent has finally been solved...It was being held hostage by my apartment complex who "must have forgotten to call and tell you there was a package..." UGHHHH!!!!!! I called once to check and no. Finally I left early enough to get there during office hours to check in person.

So, here's my surprise!! Hurrah!!!!
My secret pal must be reading my blog. Dark Chocolate. Mmmmm. And the stash of starburst at the office has run out and I've been missing my fix...and then there's the beautiful Lorna's Laces yarn in yummy Sherbert colorway. I haven't yet decided what to do with it, but I'm already plotting. And last, but not least, a cute teddy bear. Hurrah!!! Thank you secret pal!!! And I'm very sorry the package was held hostage by my apartment complex.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad that you finally got the package! I was worried that I'd have to chew out some people at my local post office! :) Enjoy!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    How cute! I'm glad you got your secret pal present. I missed you last night. Read blog about the drama. I feel better now, though.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Piiiiiiiiiiiink....

    I like. :)

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    What a perfect swap package for you! Boo hiss to the apartment complex people. No gold star for them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home