Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Everyone will be glad to know that no new yarn has entered the house since Tuesday. I'm still expecting a package from my secret pal sometime soon. She sent it last week, so I can't say that the "no yarn" trend will continue. There's another sale at Knit Wits this weekend for Sunflower Knitting Guild members, but I'm going to restrain myself...

There hasn't been much knitting going on either at this point. I have to teach a training class at work next week and I'm supposed to be preparing for it...My kitchen is clean, 2 bathrooms are cleaned. I did all the laundry and changed the sheets on my bed before the weekend. I went out with Joanna last night. I watched Grey's Anatomy...ummm...and I read through the presentation once. It's going to be a busy weekend of preparation...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, do you want to drop by and whip my place into shape next?! ;) Have a good weekend - I hope you have time to relax.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, I'm a little concerned that you haven't gotten your package yet, since I sent it out over a week ago. If you don't get it soon, I might have to harrass the post office.

    Good luck with the training session next week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home