Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Knitting continues on my secret projects. I'm making good progress.
Here's part of the second surprise. You'll get pictures one of these days, I promise.

In other news, I added my name to the waiting list for Ravelry I've been reading so much about it. It sounds like a great solution to a multitude of my problems. I'm amazed at what people can do and celebrate the creators. So, hopefully one of these days, my name will come up on the waiting list.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    I signed up, too, within the last week. I'll let you know when my name comes up.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I haven't made much use of Ravelry - I already have my yarn and patterns and stuff in my PDA and I don't really want to replicate that effort. I think I'll end up using it most for inspiration and seeing how others have modified patterns.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home