Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Why is it every time I go home to St. Louis, I come back with way more than I left with. This time, I came back with 2 new shirts, new capri pants, 3 pairs of shoes and some hand soap that I bought while out shopping. In addition to that, I brought back some silverware, a frying pan and a roaster which I inherited.

I had a good time. Spent some quality time with my family and my neice. Didn't get a whole heck of a lot of knitting done, for all the yarn I packed, but it was fun. We've determined that the Bombshell sweater does need some extra length, so I'll be pulling that out sometime this week.

Countdown to Vegas: 10 days!!!! Yippeee!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home