Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Brittany, We Love you!!`

If you remember awhile back, I was heartbroken because I broke one of my favorite needles, 5.5 inch US1.5 Brittany needly. The wonderful and amazing Beth reminded me of the Brittany guarantee, so I quickly shot off an e-mail to the wonderful, wonderful, did I mention wonderful people at the Brittany Company. Who sent me an e-mail to say "no problem" and then they sent me, not one, not two, not even three, but 4 beautiful, wonderful replacement needles. We love you Brittany!!!! Now if only I can find my other ones so I can knit socks again...

Still working on the Bombshell. I decided to add a couple of extra inches to the body because it was going to hit at exactly the waist and I really like my sweaters a little bit longer. About 2 more rows and I'm ready to start the seed stitching. Yippee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home