Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Look, we have the bottom completed, the sleeves completed. Just missing a neckline...do you see it?? Do you see what's wrong with this picture...

Let's look a little closer shall we??? Yes, you can see it now can't you???

No neckline and just that teeny, bit of yarn left. UGGHHH!!! So, with thunderstorms threatening, I hastened off to Yarn Shoppe and More, which is thankfully, not only open on Sundays, but still had a skein left of the yarn I needed in the correct dye lot!

We love Yarn Shop and More! After securing an additional ball of yarn to finish the sweater, I rushed home and finished knitting. So, after 4 episodes of The 4400, 3 episodes of Trick my Truck, an epidode of The Flavor of Love and half of She's All that, I present to you....The finished Bombshell!!!!

And something rarer indeed, a picture of me in it...

Still thinking of tearing out the bottom and adding more length, but it's cotton, so I'm going to wash it first and wear it around for an hour or so to see if it grows. Yeah me!!!! The first sweater I've ever made that fits!!!!!!

Countdown to Vegas: 18 Days Baby!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Whew - so glad that they add another ball of the yarn! It turned out great!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEA!! You give me hope, that some day I'll actually finish mine. :) Looks great and I can't wait to see it in person.

    -Colleen

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hurrah! It looks fatabulous. I can't wait to see it in person!

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Gwen, that's fantastic! Good job. I'm so proud of you. It looks great. And if it's not perfect, you know how to fix it, so who cares? Yippee!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute! Great job!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home