Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ta Da

I had a very busy weekend. Sometimes I think getting prepared to go on vacation could possibly be more expensive than going on vacation. New pants, new shoes, haircut, pedicure, books to read, etc. Maybe that's just me....

I do have good news though!!! I finished my shawl. Bet you can't believe I actually finished it before I left for Vegas. It only took about a year to finish it. I love, love, love it.














I'm now in kind of a weird place. I just finished 2 big projects. I have my perpetual UFOS (Faina and FBS) on needles and 2 pairs of socks, but I'm kind of wishy washy about what to start next. Nothing's really grabbing at me, in spite of the fact that I have all this new yarn from Stitches. What to do, what to do???

The only thing I currently want to start is a new pair of socks. Check out this Trekking I won in a contest over at Quiddity.

I love, love, love Trekking and I love the fun colors in this yarn. I'm currently resisting, because, as I've mentioned, I already have 2 pairs of socks on needles. I can't just have socks to work on. I've got to start another project. Ughhh!!!




Countdown to Vegas - 4 days Baby. 4 days!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    So sorry I didn't get hold of you this weekend. We got a foster child on Friday and my weekend was turned upside down!

    Your scarf looks great!

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    OMG! Teri got a foster child! I was all ready to go on and on about your shawl, which is fabulous, and the yarn, which is beautiful, but isn't that fantastic!?!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Congrats! Great shawl!! I know the "post big project" letdown - start some socks, go on vacation, look around, and suddenly you'll be back in business.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Teyani said…

    that's some kinda gorgeous shawl!
    thanks for commenting on my blog, and for entering my contest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home