Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


I'm pleased to present my chair. This would be the only chair besides my computer chair in the house, so this is a very important chair. Yes, the couch and the love seat were dragged off tonight by a couple of very young kids beginning their life together. This will force me to go and buy some furniture this weekend...

I didn't make it to join the knitting posse tonight. The young couple got stuck in traffic and were late, so I didn't make it tonight. Very sad. Did I pack instead you ask??? Silly question. Of course not. I watched Wednesday night TV. I got sucked into America's Next Top Model.

The world is truly ironic. I've lived in this apartment for 2 years. I've met one of my neighbors and that was only because he wanted to ask if I heard another neighbors tv. Tonight, met the new guy moving down the hall. New guy who is roughly my age and decent looking, with good looking friends who helped move him in. Friends, that could potentially hang out with him. I'm moving out in 11 days. Where is the justice in the world????

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    There is none. Life's a Beach. And then a big wave crashes on you and you get wet, and your hair looks all scragly, and the most gorgeous looking guy comes up to ask you a question, and there you are mascara running, and you just want to crawl under a rock!

    Good luck on the rest of the move.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Nothing says you can't visit after you move. Take advantage of these 11 days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home