Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I've been a bad, bad blogger. A week without a post. I'd like to say that I've been busy, but that, for the most part would be untrue. I was burned out. Burned out on knitting, burned out on blogging, burned out on work. It was a bad week last week... I took Friday afternoon off and took a nap. I cleaned my apartment and did two weeks worth of laundry and finished knitting on a Christmas present on Sunday and I feel much better. I'm feeling better now. For obvious reasons, I'm not including pictures of my FO, although all of my co-workers think it looks pretty darn cool (I had to show someone and bask in the glory of my accomplishment, so I bored my co-workers with it...)

As the x-mas knitting stands, I'm at two completed gifts, 3 in process and 2 not started. Not bad for mid-september. I won't have a lot of time for mid-week knitting through mid-October since I should be packing in the evenings for my move mid-October. I also need to get going on the Project Linus blanket for the Knitting Guild.

Samantha received the socks I made for her and likes them. Yippee. There's a lot of second guessing when making something for someone you've never met. It was fun and I would definitely do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home