Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Monday on a Tuesday...

What a way to start the week. Come into the office and find out that someone teaching a training course on-site this afternoon is sick and even though I didn't go to the training course for instructors, I was the only one available to instruct. So, I spent 3 hours this morning frantically trying to stuff my brain with the knowledge on the 15 slides I was supposed to present and read the case study that I needed to facilitate. Whew!!! Came off with flying colors and even sounded as if I knew what I was doing, but man am I exhausted. My little brain is mush of worthless information now...

Quite a work out for my brain after suffering in intense pain of a migraine for the previous two days. Even my hair hurt. I hate that. It was hard to even enjoy my bed my head hurt so much. Needless to say, only a little knitting got done. I started another one of the Misty Garden scarves from the Scarf Style book. Only, I realized I made an error about the 3rd repeat of the pattern and added an extra row of knit stitches. So, it looks off. I'm going to have to pull it out. I've tried to ignore it, but it's a gift, so I'm going to have to frog mohair. Ick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home