Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, August 29, 2005

What are these???

Day 2 of no air conditioning. Mental note, next time do not tell apartment complex that you will not be renewing your lease on the same day that you call to say that your air conditioning isn't working. It's a balmy 87 degrees in my apartment at 10pm. Thankfully I spent most of the evening away...

Today is my sister's birthday. She's 29, lucky dog. Happy Birthday Kelly! In honor of her birthday, I made her and her daughter matching socks.

One of my secret projects that I've been working on. I tried the socks on Lindsay. At first she was like "What are these???"

Which swiftly turning into "Get these off me now!!!" oh, well. She's a cutie pie. We'll forgive her poor taste in not liking the socks for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    The socks came out cute! She'll like them - eventually!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a cutey pie! I love the die experiment, lovely yarns you made there.
    chrisknits

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Lissa said…

    I love the idea of matching socks! tell me, did you have to sneak over and measure her feet, of did you just guess-timate? i was thionk of making socks for a friends daughters, but i wasnt' sure where to start. any help would be apreciated...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home