Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Guilty pleasures...

God Bless them for putting old TV shows on DVD. I've been indulging in my guilty pleasure of watching the old 21 Jump Street. Young Johnny Depp. He's aging so well. He looks exactly the same. Well, I was indulging this evening and I noticed that one of the shoes had not only Pauly Shore, but Jason Preistly. How weird is that???

I really needed some escapism today. I was driving to work this morning. I was about 23 minutes into my 45 minute drive. I'm mentally going through all of the things I needed to do today. I looked at my computer (we all have laptops we take everywhere with us) which was sitting besides me...yes, you have correctly guessed that my computer was not sitting it it's customary seat beside me on the way to work. It was instead, safely ensconced at my apartment. So, I got off at the next exit, turned around, drove all the way home and then drove to work. Ugghhh! Kind of defined my day today. I also got sunburnt. There was a margarita involved there somewhere... Yesterday, I had forgotten my power cord to my computer (which by the way remained plugged into the outlet by the couch today...Ooops!) and had to go beg for one to use from our IT people. I had to sign my life away for a power cord. It's unbelievable. Quite possibly I should return that tomorrow before they send the lynch mob after me.

I'm having issues with my MP.3 player. Once upon a time, my computer recognized it. Now, it no longer recognizes it when I plug it in. It's one of those with a flash memory card. I want to load some more songs on it. So far, no one has been able to figure out what's wrong. I would think it would be a port problem, but the port recognizes my camera and I can download pictures from it. So, I'm puzzled. If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home