Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Lethargics are us

So, I finished the Flower Basket shawl and have absolutely no idea of what to do next. All I'm working on are socks at the moment. They spoke a lot at the STL knitting guild meeting about charity knitting. They played a little clip about Project Linus and I think I might work on a Linus blanket until I figure out what I want to do next.

My poor baby is in the shop. Yes, I sent the convertible to the shop. It was having acceleration issues as in when attempting to give it a little gas going up a hill, it would kind of hesitate a little bit before giving in. I personally think in that split second, the car was going "Na Na, I can do what ever I want whenever I want," which of course, we know is a problem. So into the shop she went.

I'm going to an HR training in Chicago for work tomorrow and Wednesday. We do this every year. Last year, my car was in the shop while I was at training getting the brakes fixed. This year the car is again in the shop. This is not a good habit for my car to get in. So, the blog will be silent for the next few days. I'm bringing a pair of socks to work on during the plane ride and wait at the airport. I'm working on the second sock. I had it almost to the point where I could turn the heel when I compared it to the first sock and realized that on sock #1, I used 60 stitches and on sock #2 I used 64 stitches. Ooops. So I spent a better part of the knitting guild meetin ripping it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home