Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Finished Flower Basket Shawl


Huraah! Here is the totally finished Flower Basket shawl on a red background so you can actually see it. Sorry for the pictures with no text yesterday, but blogger went down last night so, I was not able to add text. Below is a close up of how the lace looks.

I am so happy with it. It looks awesome!!!!! In the post below, you can see the step by step blocking update from last night.

Blogger wasn't the only ones having computer issues. My e-mail server was on the fritz all day today, so I got like zero work done. I watched a little of the cards game through the holes in the stadium. Tickets were scarce this year. I spent a lot of time chatting with people today and then left early. Not a bad day if I do say so myself...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Oh Gwen, that is stunning. I'm so proud of you. Just think how far you've come in the past two years.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home