Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A sight seldom seen on Shoes and Yarn...



No, your eyes do not decieve you, I have finished the knitting on the flower basket shawl. I'll block it tomorrow night, but I couldn't wait to show it off. I knitted the last four rows and started the cast off at knit nite tonight. It was a bit slow going because there was a new group that met at Barnes & Noble as well as us. They were very loud and it was hard to listen to our conversation, follow the pattern and tune them out. It was very weird, they had a skull out at one point. There were all different generations. I never was able to figure out what the connection between them was. We're a multi-generational group as well, but the knitting gives us away. So, hopefully, I'll get this blocked tomorrow night and will present at the Knitting Guild on Saturday if all goes well.

Hurrah me!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Stinkin' Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love it. It's so pretty. A wonderful gift, Gwen. I'm so proud of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home