Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Progress

I feel like I've been working on a lot of small projects lately. Baby Sweaters, baby socks, easy scarves and hats. I need to start a big project. I'm just stuck as to what to start. It's kind of like I have too many things that I want to make that I can't make up my mind which one to start. So, I've been working on an oldy...the infamous Faina's Scarf. I'm now on the last repeat. I'm thinking I might have enough yarn to do one more repeat. I'll roll off the yarn necessary for the fring and make a decision. It's only about 40 inches long right now. I like long scarves, so I'm hoping I can add the extra repeat.

I've also been working on a few Mystery projects for people who read the blog. Below is my current project, but I have another going as well. It's dark and doesn't photo well with the crappy camera.


In other news, my dad sent my "Christmas present" digital camera back to the manufacturer to get fixed. God only knows how long that will take, but I can't wait to get it back.

Other than that, I've been planning this big regional meeting that starts tomorrow. It was an exhausting day running around finishing up all the little details for that and then also tying up lots of loose ends so that I can attend the meeting without constantly being called out to deal with issues. Can't wait until Thursday when this is all over and life goes back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home