Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hurrah!!!

I have finished all my baby projects in plenty of time for the baby shower. I even have time to fit in one or two more small projects if I get going. No pictures since I know my sister lurks occasionally. I'll post pictures after the shower.

It's gotten pretty cold around here, so I had the annual closet cleaning this evening. Donated anything I hadn't worn this summer. Not very much (oops). Put aside my summer clothes (tanks, etc to go to storage) and made room for my new clothes. Closet looks all clean and pretty, well, except for the fabric softner I haven't figured out how to get off the floor since the whole foot broken experience. Don't worry, I'm not in mortal danger, I put a rug down with the plastic backing that sticks to the floor. I've tried everything I can think of, but still very slick. If anyone knows how to break up dried (It never really dries) fabric softner, drop me a line. Between the broken foot and the stitches, I couldn't get in to clean it until after it had a dried and I never managed to guilt my mom/sister/father/aunt into cleaning it for me. :-( I need to work on the guilt persiasion thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home