Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 10, 2008

FO! FO!

Finally a Finished Object! The Too Many RPM socks are finished.
The socks are two slightly different colors. The one on the left is darker and the one on the right is a lot lighter. But, I still love them. I've been working on them hard core since last weekend...and why you ask???

Because I ordered these and needed the sock needles...
Yes, the Harry Potter sock yarn. I love, love, love it!!! I thought my favorite would be Tonks and Ron would be my favorite when I bought them, but I actually like the Dumbledore best and am going to cast those on immediately. Hurrah!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Woman, you're insane! But I love it! I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home