Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 25, 2008

And the postman leaves gifties...

I came home to package on my porch this evening. And inside were a whole bunch of books and a birthday present!!! Yeah!!! Happy Monday to me!
The yarn is Zen Yarn Garden Bling Luxury yarn and it has silver threads that are woven through it that you can see on the picture above...

And, you know I finished a pair of socks last weekend...and although I've gotten lots of sock yarn recentlky...the sparklies just called to me...
I don't know what I'm going to do yet pattern wise, but I wanted to start the toe and hope it will speak to me. Yeah!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Very pretty yarn!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I SOOO need that yarn! I have a sock on needles right now, but I'm not too fond of it and I think I keep messing up. I might just be forced to order some of this and try the pattern (from Vintage Socks) with it! What size needles are you using with it? Can't wait to see pics of a pattern that works.

    -CAT

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    SHINY!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home