Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 17, 2007

What does an 11 month pair of sock look like??

Like this... I bet you were expecting some big pattern, difficult repeats, lace, cable, but not plain stockinette... I knit the first sock. It didn't quite fit me, which means, it wouldn't fit my sister or my sister-in-law, so it sat waiting for me to either frog of find someone with a slighly smaller foot. I found someone with a slighly smaller foot. :-) And these are her xmas present. Yipeee!!! Another one down.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    thanks, gwen! it was great to finally meet the face behind the blog after months of stalking ;)

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    I love that yarn! I was wearing my socks made of that yesterday.

    Miss you bunches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home