Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

ummmm....

...yeah...beret is not going to be a holiday gift this year...
It's large on my head and I have a freakishly large head and the intended recipient has a freakishly small head. I think I'll pick out the ribbing band and do some more decreases and keep it for me because, as far as hats go, this doesn't look too bad on me.

So, as a replacement, I made Odessa from knitty.com in a spare ball of Cashsoft I had lying around.
I ws supposed to clean my house today, but, as expected that didn't happen. So tomorrow, I'm going to have to actually do some work. I'm leaving for 10 days to go to St. Louis and I can't stand coming back to a dirty house. So it's kitchen cleaning, vacuuming and laundry for tomorrow so I can pack because work will be crazy since I'm trying to escape for a week and I have a party to go to and then Friday night I'm out of here. Hurrah!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home