Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So, I went to an all day training class today and instead of going back to work at 4pm, we all played hooky and went to the movies. I love my team! Besides, we all got little bonuses at the meeting because we've been working so hard. I'm rying to figure out something special to buy myself.

So, back to the movie, I went to see August Rush. I loved it. Admittedly, you have to suspend disbelief, but I really liked. Keri Russell is so beautiful. I think she's aging exceptionally well and I think she's even more beautiful now than when she was on Felicity. Ohhh!!!! and you fans of Moonlight out there...Alex O'Loughlin has a bit part and he has short hair and mmm!mmm!mmm! is he cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home