Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Question of the day...

Does RAID lose it's effectiveness as it ages?? I isolated a bug inside a shoe box tonight and squirted it with RAID. Came back 5 minutes later and it was still alive. Squirted it again. Came back 5 minutes later and the damn thing was still kicking. The can of RAID is about 4 years old, so I might have to break down and buy another since even drowning it in the stuff didn't seem to kill this bug. Thankfully, the good old back up, Herbal Essence Hairspray, did the job. I don't know whether he was permantly glued in place or died from the chemicals, but either way, he won't be creeping accross my floor again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home