Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I am a root beer float...

Beth and I made a day of it. Lunch at the favorite, Penn Station. Followed by the Knitting Guild meeting. A little drooling at Sur La Table and Williams Sonoma. Some window shopping on the loop and finally Ivy Dine at Fitz's where we drank root beer. We got there early, so we sat down at the bar with big frosty glasses of root beer. We sat at a two hour dinner with the Phis and had more root beer. Lots of root beer. Every time my glass got to less than halfway, another would appear. I don't need to have rootbeer for several more weeks now. I'm currently drinking a nice icy glass of plain tap water and it is magnificent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home