Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004


Baby Einstein sweater for my sister's baby that I just finished tonight by putting on the buttons.

I also kitchenered the birthday socks tonight as well.

For the first time in years, I only have one, count it one project on needles. Well, I still need to start the second sleeve of my two-tones Sally Melville sweater, but as of right now, it's not on needles. Is that cheating??

I'm on a self-imposed no shopping rule. I'm saving money to spend at Stitches Midwest this weekend and I just booked a trip to DC to see my brother and his wife for Labor Day weekend. Here's the dilemma...I've got one of those nifty $25 gift certificates to DSW Show Warehouse. Yes, Yes, land of the fabulous shoes and the aisles of clearance shoes just waiting to be picked up. It's burning a hole in my pocket. Can I wait 3+ weeks to go shoe shopping??? Shopping at all?? All the sales?? I'm going to go crazy.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger jenifleur said…

    Are you going to hook up with Beth, also of Madli Along fame? Out in California we've got Fabulous Fiber Fest this weekend, a bunch o bloggers are going to hook up, what fun! Should be good reading next week, all the lovely stash additions! Have fun!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Beth and I are actually going together. We've been friends since college. She actually taught me to knit. She is my knitting goddess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home