Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday alone...

I used to have a roommate who couldn't be alone. If I went somewhere without her, she just couldn't stay home and amuse herself, she had to go somewhere or call someone to come over. I always found that weird. I sometimes just need time by myself to recharge. Today was one of those days. I've been really busy lately with work and I feel like I worked all of last weekend because I spent it attending meetings. So today, I did nothing except please myself. I read a book. I rented some movies. I turned the heel on the third sock for my sister's birthday and took a nap. To explain the third sock, I lost a completed sock. I think it was in Barnes and Noble because we meet there on Wednesday nights to KIP. Unfortunately, they've never managed to locate the sock so seeing as my sister's birthday is in 10 days, I had to start a 3rd sock. I'm so sick of this pair of socks. I can't wait until they're done. Other than that, I found some cute Beatrix Potter buttons for my baby Einstein for my sister. They have kittens on them. Very cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home