Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, August 16, 2004

The Third Sock part II

Well, I felt guilty because the socks looked to different, so I ripped it to the heel gussetts and started again. I matched up the yarn, even re-rolled it so I could start at the other end and get the color pattern right and it still doesn't quite match up. There's a band where it doesn't pool at all, kind of forms stripes and then it sort of does the color pooling the way it did on the other sock. This is the third time I've done it. I'm giving up. If she never wears them, at least I'll never see them again in my lifetime. I found my digital camera and it works. I'd post photos of sock #3 the first time and the new and improved sock #3, but I'm having a problem and it send the pictures not where I want them, so I'm going to have to work on this. Maybe I'll be able to send it by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home