Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Third Sock

Yes, I've done it I've finished the third of my sister's birthday socks!!!! I have 2 socks next to each other. I used that Socotta yarn in the blues/greens/purples. I had enough left to finish through the gussets. My friend Beth was good enough to give me the leftover from her socks to finish the 3rd sock. Unfortunately, the pattern on the foot part of the sock turned out a little different. Oh, well, if she doesn't like it too darn bad, I'll never make her another pair. Probably won't ever make her another pair anyway. Trying to figure out how my very old and crappy digital camera works. Computer was dead for quite awhile, so didn't use it. Will post photos of the 3rd sock vs. the 2nd sock if I can get it working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home