Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

So, it's officially time to put down my new year's resolutions...

#1.  Get Healthy.  Not only recovering from the death cold I've been suffering from the past few weeks, but to deal with some other health issues that I have. 

#2  Knit from my stash and handspun. 

#3  Exercise. 

#4  Paint my house inside.  I've had issues trying to choose colors.  I was supposed to do that this long weekend, but unfortunately, due to the death cold, I didn't make it out of the house or to do anything. 

#5  Take a vacation!  I missed my girls' weekend this year and didn't really take a vacation to relax.

I think that's a good amount of acheivable goals.  Come on 2013.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home